March 23-27, 2015
Michael Schwartz Library, RT 304
Dissertation Boot Camp offers access to services and quiet space for CSU Ph.D. and doctoral students.
The Writing Center, Michael Schwartz Library, and the Graduate Student Resource Center have teamed up to offer you one solid week of time dedicated to completing your dissertation and addressing any needs you have related to completion.
Students may participate in ALL or PORTIONS of the following FREE services:
- Lots of dedicated and unstructured time to write in a quiet environment.
- A chance to gain access to one of 5 free library carrels during boot camp week.
- One-on-one consultation and short workshops by writing tutors and librarians from the CSU Writing Center and The Michael Schwartz Library.
- A specialist available to assist with your questions about formatting and OhioLink submissions.
- CSU Counseling Center staff leading sessions on motivation.
- Campus Recreation staff leading physical activity breaks.
- Morning and evening sessions are offered to meet the needs of students who work.
For questions or more information, call 216-687-3536 or e-mail EngagedGrad@csuohio.edu