With the addition of 250+ new digital videos, OhioLINK's Digital Video Collection now offers 1529 educational videos that you can show in class, link to from course pages, utilize for research or just view for fun. The new videos cover a wide variety of subjects: art and photography, business and economics, communications, foreign language - literature and culture, literature and language arts, psychology and mental health, religion and philosophy, social studies and more.
Some of the newest digital videos include:
* African Art
* Big Mac Under Attack
* Biomedicine and Biotechnology
* Cinema History
* Classical Greek Philosophy
* Computer-Generated Images
* Lesson 10: Expressing Likes and Dislikes (O-suki Desu Ka) (Japanese for Beginners series)
* L'Impromptu de Versailles
* Ten Great Writers: The Seminar
* World War: The Deaths of Franz Ferdinand and Adolf Hitler
The OhioLINK Digital Video Collection is available to all students, faculty members and staff at OhioLINK member institutions. The videos are available for viewing and downloading (for temporary storage only). Free software from RealNetworks is needed to view these videos. The current version of this software, called "RealPlayer," is available.
Michael Schwartz Library