A newly upgraded version of the OhioLINK Electronic Book Center software will go live on Monday, June 1, 2009. This process involves a DNS change which may take up to 24 hours to been seen by everyone.
While the main OhioLINK E-Book Center page found at http://ebooks.ohiolink.edu will not change, the upgrade allows for several improvements to the software that runs the Scholarly & Reference and American & English Literature Collections, including:
* The ability to narrow search results by subject (Scholarly & Reference Books Collection only) and date (both collections)
* The ability to limit advanced searches by a date range or single year
* Improved navigation and browse capabilities
* Persistent links for individual books
* The ability to e-mail title, date and URL of saved records
Michael Schwartz Library