Are you interested in a particular topic or author? Would you like to be notified when the Library acquires an item that fits your specifications?
Sign up for the new preferred searching feature in Scholar.
1. Log in to My Account.
2. From your account summary screen, search for an author, subject, etc.
3. When your results are displayed, click the button marked "Save as Preferred Search."
4. The next time you log in to My Account, click the "Preferred Searches" button to see a list of your saved searches.
5. Choose a preferred search and click the "Search" link to execute your search.
To receive e-mail notices,
1. After you create a preferred search, review the list of your preferred searches and place a check mark in the Mark for Email column.
Then, each Monday morning, the system will check for new materials that match your search criteria, and notify you by email.
Michael Schwartz Library