Attention Art, Education or Music Majors:
The Library is in need of an enthusiastic, energetic student to assist other students and faculty in our Library Multimedia Services department. Our most urgent need is for a student to help open our department at 7:30 a.m.
The duties include:
- Providing circulation services for Multimedia Services collections which include music, education, curriculum materials, curriculum media, juvenile and audio/visual materials
- Answering telephones for the Multimedia Services
- Giving informational and directional assistance to patrons
- Assisting patrons using Scholar, the Library's on-line catalog, and in locating materials
- Arranging for the use of listening, viewing, and multimedia equipment and software
- Assisting with faculty video/film/DVD requests
- Be able to work days and/or evenings and weekends
- Possess accuracy and attention to detail skills
- Possess basic computer skills
- Possess good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to provide courteous service to patrons
- Art, Education or Music majors preferred!
Please apply at: http://www.ulib.csuohio.edu/forms/apply.html