Library Weblog & News
Subscribe to RSS Feed
Mail links can be found under each post. Click the author's name to email replies, comments, etc. Archive options shows you older topics.
Thursday, May 28th, 2009
New Interfaces Launched for Scholarly & Reference and Literature E-Book Collections
While the main OhioLINK E-Book Center page found at http://ebooks.ohiolink.edu will not change, the upgrade allows for several improvements to the software that runs the Scholarly & Reference and American & English Literature Collections, including:
* The ability to narrow search results by subject (Scholarly & Reference Books Collection only) and date (both collections)
* The ability to limit advanced searches by a date range or single year
* Improved navigation and browse capabilities
* Persistent links for individual books
* The ability to e-mail title, date and URL of saved records
OhioLink Library Catalog, EJC Will Be Unavailable for Maintenance
Thursday, May 14th, 2009
Library Web Services Will Be Offline This Weekend May 16-17
Due to a scheduled power outage across campus, services accessed through the Library's website will be unavailable from 6 pm on Saturday May 16th until approximately 4 pm Sunday May 17th.
The following services will be affected:
- You will be unable to access the Library's website including Scholar, the Library's catalog.
- You will be unable to access materials on Electronic Course Reserve.
- You will be unable to access the Research Databases from off campus.
- You will be unable to request items through OhioLINK.
Friday, May 1st, 2009
Extended Library Hours before Finals Week
Showing posts from May 2009 only. Display other dates.